After a Beer Festival in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
Corona’s president sits down and says:
– Señor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.
The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.
Then Budweiser’s president says:
– I’d like the best beer in the world, give me ‘The King Of Beers’, a Budweiser.
The bartender gives him one.
Coors’ president says:
– I’d like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.
He gets it.
The guy from Guinness sits down and says:
– Give me a Coke.
The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask:
– Why aren’t you drinking a Guinness?
The Guinness president replies:
– Well, if you guys aren’t drinking beer, neither will I.